You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Line duplicated and paragraph bug - texts crashed

mykee

Dear developers,

I found a very interesting bug. (Text is 18+, just saying.) I see a paragraph jump to next page, but leave a many empty space, and when select paragraph, this overlapped to next paragraph:

paragraph1.thumb.jpg.6dc0a44b389563aff2c873553a98bcef.jpg

End of second column line is duplicated (I inserted plus text or deleted too) to top of next column. And bonus bug: spelling sign an empty space as wrong word...

paragraph2.thumb.jpg.a42bc1e263d08d0e6ac8edb4e3722418.jpg

My project is a copyrighted book, and need a dropbox if you need this for bug hunter.

• Staff

Thanks, i'm not seeing it here but my text is flowing at slightly different points to yours, I thoiught this was because I was missing the Berenis ADF Pro font and Great Vibes font, however after sourcing them what I have still doesn't match up with your screenshot.

You didn't change anything between taking the screenshot and sending me the file did you? Can you upload your version of the above 2 fonts to make sure we have the same versions of them?

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

• Staff

Thanks, I can reproduce both issues now. Very odd that the selection on one page leads to a selection on the other. I suspect this is down to the spelling/hyphenation dictionaries. I'll log it for the developers to look into further.

Thanks for reporting it!

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com