Hi, new here, just registered to report this same problem.
It might be different, but OP doesn’t respond anymore anyway, so I’m taking over with my details:

iPad Air 3, iPadOS, all other apps closed

When editing RAW in the development persona, it takes a while and crashes at some point. Just closes and all edits are gone.
It happened with 2 different files from Canon EOS 1300D. One takes a bit longer though until it crashes. Crashed reliably 5 times, I guess there’s a bug.

Swap before / after seems to toggle the crash earlier (no confirming test series though)

Posted (edited)

Here you go.

that zoom in also seems to often evoke the crash. But at this point I’m not really sure what actually causes a crash.

It feels like the 3GB RAM issue that was supposedly solved...

EDIT:

The video

The file

Edited by TIR0
Video not working

Thanks. Can you please also attach the crash report from Settings > Privacy > Analytics > Analytics Data? Export the crash log as a file and attach it here, and then I can log it with our developers.