You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Panorama: 3 issues

Hi,

I found those 3 problemes in the panorama-Module of Photo 1.7.2.471:

•  the Window showing the stitched panorama can be closed without any "are you sure?" - Warning.
    (I remember already having reported this some time ago... still not fixed or regression?)

•  the Panorama - Crop-Tool offers "Crop to bounds" and "Crop to opaque".
    after clicking either of these two buttons, the grid behaves like "Mode: original ratio" when changed manually - even though its set to "unconstrained"

• click on the gear-icon: Application freeze  (regression?  since this has been fixed before, as far as I remember...)

kind regards
Fritz

• Staff

Hey Fritz,

1. Do you mean the initial window where you add the files and stitch or the window where you click Apply? The latter does ask (I believe it didn't use to) but the initial stitch dialog will just cancel.

2. I think you might be onto something here. I can pass this on :)

3. Definite bug. I've just checked macOS and this button doesn't do anything so maybe that's why Windows crashes. I'll log it.

Cheers! 

@Chris B

Hi,

answering to:

7 hours ago, Chris B said:

Hey Fritz,

1. Do you mean the initial window where you add the files and stitch or the window where you click Apply? The latter does ask (I believe it didn't use to) but the initial stitch dialog will just cancel.

Let´s use images instead of words ;-):

Pano.gif.718870c32deb1848fcef1a84c4106e77.gif

kind regards
Fritz

• Staff

Ah! I see—sorry. I was clicking Cancel (next to Apply) on the context toolbar which does warn. You are correct in saying clicking the X doesn't warn (it should as it does the same thing as Cancel). I'll update the report. Thank you.