You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

So, I installed the latest and greatest versions of Designer, Photo and Publisher.... I then uninstalled ALL beta versions.... Publisher does NOT respond to Studiolink to open Designer??!!

Do I need to uninstall everything then is there any particular order to reinstall - removing beta versions messes things up.

StudioLink.jpg

23 minutes ago, Panchdara said:

I would have expected the betas to be separate from the release versions.

They are. Studio Link does not mix them. Possibly the computer got slightly confused by these procedures of un- and re-installing. I occasionally experienced issues after a beta update, then a computer reboot always solved that.

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

No worries... I've experienced incomplete uninstalls before with Affinity, but managed to get the leftover stuff removed - not always a quick procedure. I think my issue stemmed from having 2 sets of betas (same product) but they were installed in separate locations (the betas that is) so with the release version there were 3 sets of the same product in different versions; uninstalling the betas confused the release version. But I am now on an even keel and sailing smoothly. Cheers.