You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Values in the color panel show as white (all other colors appear correctly), but not to my eyes. So I checked using another program and confirmed white in Designer is not.

Just checked Photo and it has the same 'not white' issue. So I checked, of all things, Paint (Windows 10), and white appears correctly.

I must have changed something for this to occur and obviously can't remember how to make it right; I need white, can someone help?

designer-color-match.png

I kinda fixed it; changed the RGB color profile from the Color preferences to match my monitor. My only issue is the color of the object on canvas is correctly white, but in the Layers panel, Color panel and Swatches panel shows that off yellow.

6 hours ago, Lee D said:

Check the colour profile setup for you monitors in Windows, it should be sRGB or just delete the profile showing.

Yup, once I properly configured color profiles and calibrated each monitor, the colors appeared as expected.