You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher not in my MAS account (split)

I haven't scanned if this has yet to be stated, but the Bundle Page on the App Store shows the Publisher status non-purchased for those of us who bought the 20% off deal. I assume this gets remedied when and App Store update on Publisher is to be found, right?

• Staff

@mdriftmeyer

I have split this from the announcement thread as it is not relevant to the launch.

From my understanding of your post, you are asking whether a purchase of the Publisher Pre-order direct from the Affinity Store will show up in your Mac App Store. No it wont, we have no way to access Apples database of Apple customers and they have no way to access ours. A purchase from the Affinity store is exactly that and is non-transferable. If you need your purchase Affinity Publisher in the Mac App Store for any reason you would need to buy it from there and ask for a refund from Serif (Affinityreturns@serif.com) within the 14 day moneyback period [that started on launch day, not the earlier day that you purchased on].

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon