You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher from MAS - receiving bonus

Hello,

as first, I'm new here, so hello from Slovakia :-)

My question is about APu bonus:

I purchased Affinity Publisher today and I like it. But I'm also interested in free bonus included in purchase, because I purchased AP in MAS and so no downloadable content in my Affinity account.

I can provide any proof of purchase via MAS.

Thanks.

Lukáš

• Staff

@Lukáš Raynor Majer

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

The free content (RetroSupply Co Font Collection) [that is automatically added to the Publisher basket in the Affinity Store] will be appearing as a claimable item in the Welcome screen very soon. Currently it is missing (the welcome screen is empty for me), but we are working on it.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

I was just about to ask this same question for the Apple Store-bought versions. I like to keep my updates centralized if possible, and the app store does that for me. So we Mac folks will get the free Retrosupply fonts if we purchase from the Apple store, yes? Thanks.

• Staff

@keoniahlo

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

The Welcome screen that shows when you start the application now has the Font Collection free content offer on all platforms in Publisher (changed since my post yesterday).

In other exciting news there is new free content in Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo in their welcome screens also that rolled out with the 1.7 updates.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon