thegary

all my panels keep changing sizes since last update

Since the last Update of 1.7. all my panels are constantly changing with every boot of the program. Was fine with initial 1.7, but the first update screwed this up.

Tried resetting with CONTROL on boot...but no luck. This is extremely annoying . Trying to work and this keeps changing.

Anyone have a fix?

Gary

They are not only changing with every boot. Even if you are switching between the personas within Affinity Designer the appearance of the panels are changing. That´s annoying.

Hi thegary,

Could you attach a screen recording that demonstrates the different panel sizes on several startups of the app please? If you could also go to %appdata%\Affinity\Designer\1.0\ and attach a copy of that folder that would also be helpful!

Thanks

1 hour ago, Sean P said:

Hi thegary,

Could you attach a screen recording that demonstrates the different panel sizes on several startups of the app please? If you could also go to %appdata%\Affinity\Designer\1.0\ and attach a copy of that folder that would also be helpful!

Thanks

one of your guys said he has fixed it already. Supplied screen shots . 

Gary

Ahh yes, I didn't realise you had posted the issue in the Photo Project at all. This was indeed an issue that had been reported and fixed in the latest beta.

Thanks again for letting us know.

5 minutes ago, Sean P said:

Ahh yes, I didn't realise you had posted the issue in the Photo Project at all. This was indeed an issue that had been reported and fixed in the latest beta.

Thanks again for letting us know.

Sorry for not posting...so busy with work....Thanks for checking in on the post...appreciated.

Gary