You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Apple Pencil delay using Luna Display after update Affinity Photo

MachW

Hi,

After updating to the latest version of Affinity Photo I'm experiencing issues with using my iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.
I am not using the Affinity Photo app on the iPad, instead I'm using Luna Display to connect my iPad to my Mac. Using Luna Display then enables my iPad
to be a second screen to my Mac.

Prior to this update, there was no delay between the input of my Apple Pencil to my iPad (and thus to my Mac, as I was using Luna Display).
After updating to the latest version, the delay is very noticeable and makes it impossible to use my previous setup.
I reverted the update and am now working with the old version, but I was wondering if this is something that you guys were aware of and if there is
a fix for this coming soon, because I would like to update to the newest version of course.

As the Apple Pencil delay problem stopped after reverting back to the previous version of Affinity Photo, I don't think this has anything to do with Luna Display.

Same problem here! Can’t draw on my ipad pro with my apple pencil without huge lag- 

I am also using Affinity Photo on second screen (my ipad pro) via Luna Display- the Apple pencil worked perfect without delay in Affinity before the update June 6,2019....

After the update: when drawing a line with my apple pencil, the line appears after a few seconds!

Hopefully you can help?

Thanks!