You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

When I try to open more than 4 RAW files at once Photo either slows my computer to the point of it restarting or Photo just crashes. I can have as many RAW files open as I want as long as long as I open them in groups of 3 or less. I'm assuming this is a computer power problem that I will just have to live with?

When you say opening 3 or less, does that mean you can open 3 batches of 3 and not experience slow down like you would get if you opened 9 at once? If I have more than four open I get memory problems (my computer memory).

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

• Staff

Hi Patriot,

I'm sorry to hear the app is crashing when you try to open 4 RAW files. Please could you tell me if you are using Mac or Windows and the specifications of your computer?

Thanks

Callum

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.