An image that I created in the previous AD has changed in AD 1.7. The image was a photo that had a black stroke border of a particular thickness.

In AD 1.7 the image's border just shows up in the layers as a curve and solid fill with no stroke thickness. I need to add new images with matching borders but cannot discover what the original stroke thickness was.

Do you need a screen shot from me?

Mac OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.6

AD version 1.6.0

I think I've got another legacy problem!

Previously I could get a guide line to show on adjacent artboards and now I can't. It makes it difficult to line-up margins and page numbers.

Note: I'm using artboards as pages each on a separate layer.

AD version 1.6.0

Another problem!

Why can't I click on an artboard and see it highlighted in the layers tab? If I click on the artboard in the layers tab then the artboard becomes highlighted.

An artboard does become highlighted in the layers tab if I click on an object on the artboard.

AD version 1.6.0

It gets worse!

AD 1.7 has made it very difficult for me to edit a 40 page (artboard layers) created in the previous AD.

That is why I want to somehow reload the previous version of AD.

I can't do it from my Mac's Time Machine as it says the file may be corrupted.

AD version 1.6.0

Could you upload the file and I'll take a look for you re the stroke thickness? You could make a copy and strip out everything but the necessary items.

iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo, Publisher Beta 1.7.0.140, Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9 B|  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials Instagram & Flickr - Affinity Live 19th June 2019

The problem with sending the file is that is very personal and not something I would want to share on a forum however I'm happy to share it privately it that is possible.

Its do with the recent passing of my beloved wife.

AD version 1.6.0