Hi Guys,

I am trying to find the correct way on how to set up the bleed and crop marks in Affinity desiner iPad. 
However I have played with couple of setting and I can not get the crop mark to be set correctly.

Please see the following print screens for problems. Thanks

4E2C6DFB-191F-403C-95ED-499B8370F587.png

74CEA5B9-D80E-47C0-B115-49F42B4E9211.png

7AE480B7-33F7-4C5A-9596-FC252FAC0038.jpeg

A6450FD0-D278-4E92-ABED-28B02371ECB1.jpeg

FC54D362-1660-4470-BF32-71087A1FB9C3.jpeg

Hi Sharkyasfar,

Welcome to the forums :)

Unfortunately this is currently a limitation of the iPad version as it doesn't allow you to view your bleed on document. This should change in the next update. In the meantime if you have the desktop version you should be able to do this on that and then save it back to iPad.

Thanks

C

I didn't think it was possible to set up bleed on iPad. Only that it would 'honour' any bleed settings that were made to the file on the desktop. :S

IPad Pro 10.5 512GB iOS 12.3.1 Affinity Photo 1.7.2.146 Affinity Design 1.7.1.1 Publisher for iPad ?

@Callum this does create headache for me...is there a way where we can do that manually ....because I love my iPad Affinity I do not carry my surface pro...windows... I’d be happy to do make them manually if any know how to.... also when are we expecting the iPad Update. 

Just now, SharkyAfsar said:

@Callum this does create headache for me...is there a way where we can do that manually ....because I love my iPad Affinity I do not carry my surface pro...windows... I’d be happy to do make them manually if any know how to.... also when are we expecting the iPad Update. 

Unfortunately there is no way to do this at the moment, I don't have a date but it should be in the very near future.

C