You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Subtle Sharpening

Affinidesigner

Like @Max P, I tried this on several images. The effect is subtle. Some images I could not see a difference, in others there was indeed a subtle sharpening.

I note that several steps have a cogwheel against them, but there was no request for parameters when I ran the macro. I have been using the 1.7 beta.

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Designer 1.10.5 and Publisher 1.10.5 (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

3 hours ago, Affinidesigner said:

Hi John! If you see the cogwheel, click on it. A dialog box will come up where you can click on the parameters that you want to adjust. Run the macro again and there should be a request for parameters.

I suspect that when you created the macro, you did not click on the eye icon for those steps where you wish to expose the parameters to the end user.. I can click on the cogwheel before executing the macro, but not during the execution as is possible if you click on the eye icon.

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Designer 1.10.5 and Publisher 1.10.5 (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

1 hour ago, Affinidesigner said:

Yes that's what I did. In the original macro I actually did not want any adjustments to be possible.

Affinidesigner

Fair enough.

John

• 7 months later...