Vladi100

Spare channels: no command Load to "Layer name"

I created a Spare channel e.g. from "Background Alpha", later  when I tray to apply it to another Layer the command Load to "Layer name" does not appear as described in Help:

image.png.529a47ca67a90968d234b66a3e5526fc.png

May be something is missing in Preferences?

Thank you in advance
Vladi

Do you have the desired/target layer selected in the layer panel? That bites me several times each session.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.5

Affinity Designer 1.7.1 | Affinity Photo 1.7.1 | Affinity Publisher 1.7.1 | Affinity Photo Beta 1.7.2.146 | Affinity Publisher Beta 1.7.2.422

3 minutes ago, >|< said:

There is an ancient (and surely simple to fix) bug that keeps biting new users. Right-clicking the channel name gives an abbreviated menu, so right-click the channel thumbnail instead.

Right, faulty memory bit this user (old) about that requirement.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.5

Affinity Designer 1.7.1 | Affinity Photo 1.7.1 | Affinity Publisher 1.7.1 | Affinity Photo Beta 1.7.2.146 | Affinity Publisher Beta 1.7.2.422

Hi,
 Your mention of a right click made me to use the old wheel-mouse instead of the magic one and it was working!!
Then in  AP-References -> Tools  I marked "Use maus wheel to zoom" and it works with the magic maus!:)

100 Thanks

Vladi