You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Pub bombs when printing to PDF as booklet

Just converted a School prospectus from Designer art boards to publisher spreads - all went great, easy setup table style and page numbering - only problem is I want to print to PDF as booklet with bleed and trim at 64% of orig size as to fit spreads onto a A4 - everything sets up great with print dialog thumbnails showing correct pagination, bleed n' wot-not - prob: goes through the page ripping prog bar procedure then just bombs.

Any Ideas???

Ladywood_School_Prospectus.afpub

Daz1.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009) 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor Triple boot via OCLP 1.2.1 - Mac OS Monterey 12.7.1, Sonoma 14.1.1 and Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo 1.10.5 - 2.2.1

www.bingercreative.co.uk

I tried again using the latest Beta 1.7.0.270 - and on the first couple of tries it still bombed so tried setting up to print to PDF at 100% onto SRA3 which worked without bleed - then tried with bleed but no marks which worked - then tried with bleed and all marks which was flagging pink as the colour bars where out of the print area so switched off the colour bars, and it bombed straight away on un-ticking the colour bars box- I've since setup some guides on a master page, tidied up the pages and a few other things and tried again and it printed to pdf set at 64% including bleed and just the colour bars turned off, but it bombed publisher on completion - the PDF was fine - Tried again a few times and it seems to be working without bombing???

I'm on a 6 core xeon 2.91ghz Mac pro 2009 5,1 with 48gb ram Nvidia G630 vid card with 2gb v-ram and the Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor is the only monitor I have

The printer model is a Xerox Phaser 6180DN

Daz1.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009) 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor Triple boot via OCLP 1.2.1 - Mac OS Monterey 12.7.1, Sonoma 14.1.1 and Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo 1.10.5 - 2.2.1

www.bingercreative.co.uk

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.