You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

bug? on ther lighting layer

• Staff

Hi srg,
I'm having trouble reproducing this here. Do you mind uploading the afphoto file shown in your screenshot using this link for us to check please?
Then close the app, press and hold ⌃(ctrl) while launching the app again, keep the first three checkboxes ticked in the dialog that will appear and press Clear. Does it still happen when you re-open the file again?

I uploaded the fil

Not sure Iunderstood what I had to do after that. I contol-opened and got this 1868802800_ScreenShot2019-01-28at5_20_37PM.png.6ff6f924fe66ddd07ef73f9778e28c2e.png

then I opened the last file and got this

970785496_ScreenShot2019-01-28at5_18_57PM.thumb.png.bd6e676fc854991be89ad6886ed972bb.png

I checked the clear thing but nothing really changed on the three dots

Hope this help

• Staff

Hi srg,
Thanks for the file. I'm assuming you are able to see the Lighting Filter dialog when you double-click its thumbnail in the Layers panel. Double-click on it to edit/adjust the filter then set the Outer cone value (right below the Direction knob) to a lower value (to below 90º) and the cone lines will be drawn as you'd expect. 

Thank you but,  although I cannot be positive, I do not think that that was the setting of the filter when I saved the file. I am saying this simply because I heve never used the cone in that all open way. 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.