Sign in to follow this  
meulus

linking text

Did You started on a new page? Did You placed an textbox from another page, document? I can't reproduce this.

That often send to indicate that one of the frames was resized by dragging the scaling handle (lower right handle that is not connected to the bounding box) rather than the loser right corner of the box. The scaling handle adjusts both the size of the frame and the contents.

I've also seen another post where this happened when pasting in formatted text from Microsoft Word, I think, with something unusual in it that Publisher didn't expect. But using the scaling handle may be more common.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1909 (183623.476), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.502 Beta