Its not the first time but its happening quit often now, every time I edit an image and hit save (cmd s) it just freeze than need force quit, and reload the image to keep going.

os sierra 10.12 (latest before high sierra)

Hi mikerofoto,

Where abouts are you saving the file to?  If you click File>Save As and select the Desktop does the save complete?

just doing cmd s

haven't did the save as. I'm going through a bunch of images and just using the inpainting brush to remove dust spot. I'm not editing them yet.

I don't know why, I haven't changed anything either AP or my computer. must be a bug I'm getting.

11 hours ago, mikerofoto said:

just doing cmd s

Where are you opening the images from?  I'm able to CTRL+S without issue on images i've opened via File>Open from a folder on my Desktop.  Let me know and where you are opening the image from and i'll try to replicate the issue.

I have a folder named “to be process”, images goes in there before sent to my library. I just drag the image(s) down to AP app to be open. Never really had issues doing so, just happening more often now, but since there was no update to AP then its something coming from my computer, obviously I did something in setting somewhere.

I decided to reset AP, good thing I did, problem solved.

well.... now clicking "cmd S" shows bar export item, why? I'm not exporting, just saving progress.