You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Text wrapping failed in Beta 174 (Windows)

Today downloaded Beta 1.7.0.174 and it installed ok on my Windows 10 system  - like the new opening splash but was surprised to find text wrapping seemed  to be not working any more in a new document.  However if I opened a document where I've wrapped text [either text round an object or around a  second text box], the wrapping in that is still working.  Also if I copied and paste from a working example to a new document, the text wrapping still worked, but if I then made a new text box elsewhere in the document, then selected another object [shape, picture or text box] and then selected the Wrap Tight option, no wrapping occurred.

Later I tried resetting Publisher Beta 1.7.0.174 [hold down CTRL while starting up until a screen appears allowing you to choose what to reset] and reset Object defaults.  I now find text wrapping is now working again.  Maybe something that someone else comes across after upgrading. Apart from that little glitch everything else seems to be working fine, well done, Serif 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.