You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi Members, 

i am having trouble finding if affinity photo supports colour checker I have spyder pro 5, and it has the colour checker tool link below. 

https://www.digidirect.com.au/accessories/colour_calibration/datacolor_spydercheckr24__584240?gclid=Cj0KCQjw9NbdBRCwARIsAPLsnFahsDlo2Xkd8DTCRyF_tdU_ZbUc4nZFgJCfSuikiEhzPVIkSJaE1y8aAunvEALw_wcB

Lightroom has a feature within the software that supports its use.

Does affinity have a similar feature? 

Thanks Brenden 

• Staff

Hi gonecamping75,

We don't currently have anything that can calibrate from the colour checkers.  Hopefully this is something that will be added in a future update as it's been requested a number of times here on the Forums.

Hi Stocker, 

Ever since find affinity photo I have loved it. I have even told other photographers to check it out. I find it hard that one of the most important tools to manage colour accuracies is not yet available. 

Can the developers tell us when this feature will be available? 

I absolutley love all affinity products, but having no way to use the colour checker. I don’t want to have to buy Lightroom. 

Please include spyder range and the other colour calibration tools. 

Thanks 

brenden