James Rodriguez

Layers Panel: "Add Layer" icon bottom right corner uncomfortably close & cropped to right edge of panel.

And it is Backasswards, the Trashcan is in the right place but the Layer icon is moved out of place to the right. I am on 139 and I too don't recall if it was like your screen shot previously.

Try restarting the program with the Control key held down and clear the settings, or maybe just restart it ordinarily.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.6

Affinity Designer 1.8.4 | Affinity Photo 1.8.4 | Affinity Publisher 1.8.4 | Affinity Designer Beta 1.9.0.2 | Affinity Photo Beta 1.9.0.199 | Affinity Publisher Beta 1.9.0.742

Thank you Old Bruce—and you're correct about the order left to right, at any rate relaunching Publisher (sans modifier key) worked! I'm almost certain I tried that earlier, strange. I'm glad it's back to normal.

:)

https://www.behance.net/jimmyrodriguez

Late 2011, 17" MacBook Pro (MacBookPro8,3), MacOS 10.11.6 El Capitan
2.5 GHz Quad Core Intel Core i7
16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
AMD Radeon HD 6770 1024 MB (2 GPU repairs separated by 12 months! OEM died Summer 2017)

Let's keep an eye out for the recurrence, could still be a bug and hey maybe all kinds of cool stuff is hiding far off the edges. [wink emoticon]

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.6

Affinity Designer 1.8.4 | Affinity Photo 1.8.4 | Affinity Publisher 1.8.4 | Affinity Designer Beta 1.9.0.2 | Affinity Photo Beta 1.9.0.199 | Affinity Publisher Beta 1.9.0.742