You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

free Table of images, free functions

Hi, if choosing images in the official table all other functions are blocked. So it is not possible to have a look to another page fare away if it is used there.

Free the table, I ask you again, and free the other functions. 

Best, lars

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

Hi, MEB, the way to include images in Pub. can be done over the icon on the left: image tool. This is the official way (it is possible too to open Finder and move this table on the screen). Then the field comes down to let me move images to the pages. It is possible to make this table more wide and less high, but not to move it. And if this table is open one cannot do more then choose images; other commands are frozen. Using Finder it is possible to move the overview of pages on the left to find a page/ image. But one need a single directory on the desktop to do this.  By the way, to see in the official table which images are included to this time was fine.

My simple work is to bring 100 or 200 photographies to a book for myself, only few text. This works very fine, the snapping is best.

Regards, lars

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.