You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Bug : adding palette

I can't import a palette via any means. I'm not sure which format is supported, but Indesign palette seems to be accepted in the finder (i.e. that type is available to import) but nothing appears in the palette after importing.

• Staff

Adding document palette, or application palette does not seem to work. Only adding system palette seems to work.

Is it possible you can make a video to showcase what happens? If not, can you explain what happens when you try to create a new application palette?

I can't import a palette via any means. I'm not sure which format is supported, but Indesign palette seems to be accepted in the finder (i.e. that type is available to import) but nothing appears in the palette after importing.

We currently only support affinity palette files, and ASE (Adobe swatch exchange) files for import.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.