You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Locked into View tool

Thanks for making this beta available! I'm enjoying it already.

One issue that I'm having is that after using Publisher for a while, whatever tool I've selected stops being the active tool and I end up with only the View tool (the hand). I hadn't selected that tool, and couldn't change out of it. If I see this bug again I'll try to figure out what's triggering it; right now I'm not sure.

Hi Colin_Fredericks

Are you using any pan/zoom combination using the spacebar? I believe there is a known issue with all our apps where it can get stuck depending on the order you release the keys. Does this sound like what you are experiencing?

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Probably, yeah. I use that combination all the time, especially on smaller screens. I can't get it to replicate right this moment, but it's certainly possible that's the issue.

Trying to replicate it brings me new bug, though: "zoom out" sometimes loses the center of the screen. The document can entirely disappear off to the sides or especially off the top.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.