You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I downloaded the Grade UI kit file on my windows 10 computer but the file is not a zip file as the video tutorial says- https://vimeo.com/185319071  Instead it is an emmp file, whatever that is. The only thing that will open it is my MindMaple Pen app. Actually it wont open it but the app will open and say the file is corrupted. I am not sure what to do because I downloaded it straight from the Affinity website & I don't see anyone else getting this file type or having this problem.

• Staff

Hi Raiderfan,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
The file is indeed a zip file. I don't know from where you download it but you can get it from here (you only have to login if you already have an account assuming you bought the application from our store. If it was from the Microsoft Store you need to create an account to download the Grade UI Kit file. You then need to extract/uncompress it before you can use its contents. As Gabriel said, do do it on Windows 10 right click on .zip file you just downloaded and click on "Extract All" in context menu. After extracted the contents take a look at the read-me/instructions on how to install/import the contents to Affinity.

Thank you for replying but I figured out the problem. For some reason after I downloaded the MindMaple Pen app from the microsoft store when I download stuff from my browser it wants to save the files as .emmp files which I guess work with MindMaple pen. I just redownloaded it & changed it to save as .zip file & it worked.