You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Free macro and brush packs

Yes, those freebies are all compatible with the desktop versions of Affinity Photo, but you don’t really need the macros: their functionality is natively available in the desktop versions.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• 1 year later...

Hello guys, I just bought (TODAY - 20 JUNE/2019) the 3 apps from Affinity (Photo / Publisher / Designer) for Mac OSX and I wanna know where I can find and download the Luminance brushes pack? I didn't find it in anyplace. How can I use and install for AF Photo OSX Desktop?

Thanks a lot.

JULIO FERRARI

48 minutes ago, Julio Ferrari said:

Hello guys, I just bought (TODAY - 20 JUNE/2019) the 3 apps from Affinity (Photo / Publisher / Designer) for Mac OSX and I wanna know where I can find and download the Luminance brushes pack?

You’ve posted to a thread which is more than a year old. The Luminance Brush Pack was free for a limited time.

Alfred spacer.png

6 hours ago, s.urbina said:

But is it still posible to import it if someone gave me the file? Thanks for your time

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums, @s.urbina. :)

Although the Luminance Brush Pack was freely obtainable early last year, it was not redistributable, so no other user can legally give you a copy of the file.

Alfred spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Sorry for reviving an old topic. Although I purchased my iPad version of affinity photo a while back I didn't receive "Live Filters Macro Pack, and Studio Retouch and Luminance Brush Packs" which technically isn't an issue. It was my mistake for not paying attention to the promotion at the time of purchase. I'm looking to purchase them now but I don't see them in the affinity store. Can someone please post the link to them so I can purchase them separately?