You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

My suggestions for AP

Hi all, that's my suggestions =D

1. Blemish removal tool: I suggest you to let it can be dragged so who want to go only with circles like now can do that or, who want to make shapes (a cable that can be present in a background), can also do that... and maybe it can have the editable destination like the Develop Persona's "Blemish removal tool"
  2. Adobe Camera RAW save the corrections in metadata (if at the end you click close or open and not cancel if you re-open the file you keep have the corrections) and have the work in sync (open all the shots you want, select all of them and work: ACR make the edit on all the photos until you doesn't deselect)... 
  3. Hope you support plu-gin and panels (like TK panels or Beauty Retouch) soon (Luminosity masks are really useful but now you've implemented only one level for lights, half and shadow (Wow!) more (5 levels of selection) for them will be more useful!
  4. Masks now can't be edit with exposure or curves (or maybe I am simply unable) but if I select the light luminosity mask and I want to let it be more selective I have to contrast that or take down the exposition... Now I can't do that.
  5. Make the Studio's tools can be grouped like we want, if i want the selective brush and the magic wand or gradient+flood fill in the same group now I can't.
  6. Refine Mask: Can you add the possibility to save the last settings with a to-flag square please?
  7. Tab button hide/show the work space... But if I'm changing settings with keyboard like in Refine selection and I want to go simply to the next voice I can't use tab... Bug or your chose? Hope you can fix this letting me go down or up simply using Tab

For the moment that's all... If I found other things I'll write :)

Edited by Doctez

Regarding point 4: apply a Curves Adjustment to the mask then set then set the channels dropdown on bottom to Alpha. You can then control the mask with the Curves adjustment (same for Levels Adjustment).

Hi, sorry but I haven't understand you message... How to apply the curves adj. to the mask?

If I select the mask then click con adjustement and click curves them go to change my photo and don't the mask...

• Staff

Hi Doctez,

Open the attached file: as you can see i've nested a Levels Adjustment to the (luminosity) mask dragging it over the mask's thumbnail in the Layer's panel. If you double-click the Levels Adjustment, change the channels dropdown from Master to Alpha and drag the black/white level sliders you can control the mask through the adjustment.

On 27/10/2017 at 4:58 PM, Doctez said:
  1. Blemish removal tool: I suggest you to let it can be dragged so who want to go only with circles like now can do that or, who want to make shapes (a cable that can be present in a background), can also do that... and maybe it can have the editable destination like the Develop Persona's "Blemish removal tool"
  2. Adobe Camera RAW save the RAW corrections in metadata (if at the end you click close or open and not cancel if you re-open the file should keep have the corrections), can open the RAW as Special Object" and have the work in sync (open all the files you want, select all of them and work: ACR make the edit on all the photos until you doesn't deselect)... 
  3. Hope you support plug-in and panels (like TK panels or Beauty Retouch) soon: Luminosity masks are really useful but now you've implemented only one level for lights, half and shadow (Wow!) more (5 levels of selection) for them will be more useful!
  4. Masks now can't be edit with exposure or curves. If I select the light luminosity mask and I want to let it be more selective I have to contrast that or take down the exposition... Now I can't do that. Add this function please: Video_2017-10-30_102258.wmv
  5. Make the Studio's tools can be grouped like we want, if i want the selective brush and the magic wand or gradient+flood fill in the same group now I can't.
  6. Refine Mask: Can you add the possibility to save the last settings with a to-flag square please?
  7. Tab button hide/show the work space... But if I'm changing settings with keyboard like in Refine selection and I want to go simply to the next voice I can't use tab... Bug or your chose? Hope you can fix this letting me go down or up simply using Tab.
  8. Crop Tool: Pressing ALT in PS if I drag the selection that can be resized from the middle of that and with CTRL+ALT the selection will be resized by the middle of the image: can you implement that? (make it like the TRANSFOR TOOL function)
  9. Develop Persona hasn't HSL sheet, can you implement please? (see the image in the attachment)
  10. Make tha Luminosity masks selectionable also if the image is a "Image" layer and it isn't a Pixel layer yet.

My suggestion 1.1 :)

Momento.jpg