Our response time is longer than usual currently. We're working to answer users as quickly as possible and thank you for your continued patience.

Fuji raw speed

Hi, as a fellow Fuji (and Affinity) user, I too am hoping for a big speed improvement when opening Fuji RAF files. I have just downloaded the latest 1.6 Beta (1.6.6 Beta 7) and performed a quick check against my existing AP 1.5.2. Unfortunately any speed improvement is negligible. An uncompressed RAF took 19 seconds to open in 1.6 as against 20 seconds in 1.5. A compressed RAF took 21 seconds to open in 1.6 compared to 22 seconds in 1.5. As a further comparison a Nikon NEF file took 13 seconds to open in 1.6 but only 8 seconds in 1.5, so that was slower to open in the new version. Was really hoping for better...

iMac, MacOS 10.13, 3.1 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM

Fujifilm X-T2

Important Information

Please note there is currently a delay in replying to some post. See pinned thread in the Questions forum. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.