You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Saving photos to photos on Mac

Hi I am adding the photos to Affinity photo by clicking on Import Photos option as it takes me to Apple photo apps albums.

also on IPad I do not get option to edit in Affinity photo. How to add such an option

• 2 months later...

Hello. I have a similar problem. I am very new to affinity photos so I might be doing something wrong. I open my picture using photos, then I click "Edit", and then "Edit in Affinity Photo", I make the changes I need, and click "apply" and "save" (I can actually track my saved and edited picture to a folder named "intermediates", so I know the picture was edited), I close Affinity Photo, and go back to photos and the image looks the same than when I started the process (no edits!), I checked in photos if there is another folder where edited images were sent with no luck. Any suggestions?