You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

File fails to save

When using Vector Brush Tool with "Erase" blend mode, the file fails fo save.

A message "Save failed because the file could not be written to." is displayed.

When the curve is deleted, file can be saved again.

UX/UI designer, IT analyst & consultant, Business Architect at Cool Ticket (www.coolticket.co).

MacBook Pro 13'' Early 2015, 3,1 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1867 MHz DDR3, Apple Thunderbolt Display 27'' (2560 x 1440).

Sometimes, even when the "Erase" curve is deleted, file cannot be saved no longer (as seen on my screen recording above).

UX/UI designer, IT analyst & consultant, Business Architect at Cool Ticket (www.coolticket.co).

MacBook Pro 13'' Early 2015, 3,1 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1867 MHz DDR3, Apple Thunderbolt Display 27'' (2560 x 1440).

• Staff

Ah, that makes more sense now - thanks for the screen recordings :) I was setting the blend mode to be Erase on the Layers Panel, not on the Context Toolbar of the tool itself. Interestingly, it's the control on the Context Toolbar that is broken for the 'Erase' entry! :S  I'll get this looked at - sorry! All other blend modes seem to be working, it's just Erase that's acting funny - although that's fine if you use it from the Layers Panel instead!?!

Matt

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.