You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Stapelverarbeitung mit Makros speichert nicht

Hi,

I have a problem with the "Stapelverarbeitung" für the Mac version.

I wanted to change a lot of pictures in the size. The first step works. I make a new "Stapelverarbeitung" and only change the size in 1000x1000 px (without a makro). Now I have one side in 1000px.

In the second step I want to make another "Stapelverarbeitung", but now with a makro that changes the "Leinwand" size in 1000x1000 px. so that I have both sides in 1000px. But no matter what location I choose to save the new files, the location still remains empty, although affinity photo shows me that the files are processed.

No matter if it´s one picture or 1000 that I will choose to be processed.

I hope you can help me.

Greetings

Sascha

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-18 um 09.41.49.png

• Staff

Hi FC4ever,

Please could you export your Macro and then attach it to this thread so I can try it at my end? Please could you also try changing the location you are exporting too?

Thanks

Callum

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

• 2 years later...

Hi Sasha and Callum

I have a similar problem and need help too

I can create macros, but do not save in the library. After creating a macro and trying to save it the way it should, it does not appear in the library. Exported macros can not be opened either.

I watched videos about create and saving makros. I do it as in the descriptions , but it doesn't work.

So i need help. I have AP 1.7.0

thanks

Ricardo

1 hour ago, ricardoB said:

I can create macros, but do not save in the library.

Which category are you trying to save your macro to? What button in the Macro panel do you click to do the save? What happens when you do that?

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.2 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

makro1.jpg.ce49c7cae9d9599bc98a0e3d365114d4.jpg  I try to save my macro with this button in the library

makro2.jpg.4a796f576c3f1921d58addd8e2e696e1.jpg  It's only one category I can choose

makro3.jpg.e3b9103b8d85b231df3d0de259cb6af4.jpg   After close with ok there is no new makro in the library. Only these 5 where in here for  standard

makro4.jpg.411ec11146ade55dcb4fb7180d7f49cb.jpg

When I try to import a makro to the library it doesn't work cause it's grey out

So what can i do?

thanks

Ricardo B

2 hours ago, ricardoB said:

When I try to import a makro to the library it doesn't work cause it's grey out

I don't know what the problem is with saving your macro to your standard library but an *.afmacro file has to be imported into the Macro panel with a document file open using the rightmost button (the box with a downward pointing arrow) & from there added to a library category.

*.afmacros (note the plural) files are categories & only they can be imported directly into the Library panel, where it becomes a new macro category.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.2 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Hi R C-R

Thanks for your help.

I have found the way.

First I have to create a new category cause you can not import any marks into the standard (default) category.

In this new category i can export my makros.

by the way: you can not export and  save  a data ending* afmacros (plural) .    When I tried this a window pops up and say only endings with *afmacro can be used

But, Thanks a lot for your help. There are a lot helpful people here. Nice to be member in this community.

Best regards

Ricardo B

1 hour ago, ricardoB said:

by the way: you can not export and  save  a data ending* afmacros (plural) .    When I tried this a window pops up and say only endings with *afmacro can be used

To create a *.afmacros file, in the Library panel click on the 'burger' menu icon next to a category name & in the menu that pops up, choose "Export Macros..."

458578429_Librarypanel.jpg.d5443c33ab3053a702981fb5a43940d3.jpg311375552_categorypopup.jpg.e46e97b515ed8224e2fb6f9b8078067d.jpg

This will create a *.afmacros file that contains all the macros in that category.

For more about this, refer to Das Panel "Bibliothek" help topic:

• Makros exportieren: Exportieren aller Makros aus der aktuellen Kategorie in eine .afmacros.-Datei. Wird diese Datei später importiert, erstellt das Programm automatisch die entsprechende Kategorie und füllt sie mit den einzelnen Makros.

Affinity Photo