You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Fractal in AP iPad

Ashcat_

Still learning AP at the iPad and I discover a lot! But there are so many questions......

Anyway, sometimes a question solves itself by working and playing and if not, I'll search at this forum or I'll ask you guys. This fractal was a study to see what is possible with AP. I did figured out how to work with rectangle tools and the layers but not how to rotate and resize my layer in % so I did every layer with assessment. (At the iMac it is cntr/alt/cmd + T and set the % of height and rotation.)

The result:

post-61222-0-95427300-1497631108_thumb.jpg

iMac 27", iPad Pro 12,9", Apple Pencil.

Beautiful! As a mathematician, I've always had a soft spot for fractal designs and yours is wonderful with a great choice of shapes and colors. Very enjoyable.

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop

Cool. Nice to know what can be done. I got AP for my iMac a few days ago. Still dipping my toes in, and realize there is lots of things to learn. 

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet

Cool. Nice to know what can be done. I got AP for my iMac a few days ago. Still dipping my toes in, and realize there is lots of things to learn. 

Having seen in the forum your skill with AD, no worries about you taking up AP! :lol:

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop