DSM

Windows Trial Version - Missing Histogram and Filters

I have recently installed the trial version for Affinity and was trying to understand the basics of the program. When I launch the program and open any photograph, histogram is not shown on the right side. I am also unable to see the Filters menu on the top. Even simple tools like sharpening are not visible to me. Can anyone guide me in this interface with these three things -

How do I see the histogram on the right side?

Where is the filters menu?

How do I start the sharpening tool?

I am also attaching a screenshot of the freshly installed program on Windows 7 professional.

post-54409-0-88948400-1489584648_thumb.jpg

Hi DSM,

Welcome to the forum :)

These are features of Affinity Photo and I can see from your screen shot you're currently using Affinity Designer. I would suggest contacting affinityreturns@serif.com for a refund of Designer and then purchasing Affinity Photo. 

If you are only using the Trial version it may be a bit cheeky asking for a refund. :)

Just go grab the Affinity Photo trial version and give that a go

Due to the fact that Boris Johnson is now our Prime Minister, punctuation, spelling and grammar will never be worried about ever again.  We now have far bigger problems to be concerned about.

Wonderful. I missed that one. I'll get the Affinity Photo trial version and check that out. Thanks a lot.