You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Purchase required to use test beta

Hello all,

First of all, let me say that Affinity is one of the best products I have seen so far and it absolutely hands down beats all the competition, at least for my own use case. The support and community here has so far been fantastic, hence why I'm taking time out of my day to write this up.

I came up against a bug which would potentially have been fixed in beta, but I was unable to test for myself as I was still in trial. This prompted me to purchase so I could test, but sadly the bug was not fixed.

Luckily the bug wasn't a complete show stopper, but it's unfortunate that I had to purchase the software in order to check if it worked correctly. To be honest I would probably have purchased it anyway, but I do feel that a beta tester should be allowed to use trial mode, as £27.99 is quite a bit of a gamble.

Therefore I'd like to +1 allowing trial mode in beta installs.

Thank you

Cal

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.