You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I just want a standard RGB pallet but can't find one anywhere... it's all Pantone guff which I don't really need atm.

Am I missing something ?.. or do I have to add greys and blacks to the colours one myself and just make it up ?...

Thanks in advance ..

K

There are many different "standard" palettes in the RGB color space. There are various "system" color palettes for Windows & Apple, a more or less obsolete "Web Safe" palette of 216 colors (& even a "Really Safe" palette of just 22 colors), the 24 bit "True Color" palette of 16,777,216 colors, & so on.

The Affinity apps should automatically include systemwide palettes included with the OS or added through other apps, which should be listed in the Swatches panel popup that Fixx circled in the screen shot, plus any "system" or "application" palettes you have defined in the Affinity app. You can also create "document" palettes that apply only to the document you are working on.

Which one(s) do you want to use?

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7