You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Activation on final release? Several questions

• Staff

The release will use a combination of product key and email address. You can install on multiple computers if you own them all unless it's used in a commercial use case then again to can install on multiple computers but you must be the only user of the software on those machines.

The activation is offline at the moment.

Please allow several licenses on date product key email. Or a network licensing with a license server installed on the network. Managing several key/email would be a nightmare for a team admin.

intel i7-3930K - 32Go - SSDs | Dual screen | Running last customer beta

Win 7 Pro SP1 x64 | nVidia GTX 680 - v376.33 | intuos 3 - v6.3.15-3

• 3 weeks later...

How does work license activation ? Any news on this ?

If I buy several licenses with same email, can I authorize all installations via command line, providing the serial ? Or any solution avoiding going on each machine to authorize it.

Any answer ?

Also, if I buy several licenses for my company, can the people getting one license on their work machine, install it with same license at home to get faster into it after years of photoshop ?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.