You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How do I recover the last saved session?

There is some very strange bug that occurred. I kept saving my work, and then later on I got a popup of another unhandled file extension causing the program to crash. So I reopened my file to continue working, and I saw that I lost work I already saved. If I kept saving, then why would I not be able to view the last overwritten version? I do not want to do anything more just yet for in case I make anything worse. Please, is there a way to recover what disappeared?

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

It didn't last night when I reopened it, but when I reopened the file today, it did prompt me to load a recovery. Plus, there was a new file on my desktop that wasn't there last night. It was a more complete version of my drawing. That is very strange but one heck of a relief.

But the program did crash twice last night, so it might certainly crash again. As far as I can tell, there was no pattern of what triggered it. I can however say my computer keeps revving up, and I have previously installed dozens of programs this year (not all installed now). I think you were right when you said there might be a problem with my graphics card, but I'm not sure how to fix it. The other computer specs like CPU and memory are fine.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.