You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

RightFont integration

Hey,

I've just purchased the Affinity Designer program to see if I could make the transition from Illustrator. So far I'm impressed!

However, one of the programs I love using with Illustrator is Rightfont They have a one-click and drag & drop functionality that speeds up my workflow immensely. I got in touch with them to ask why they didn't have the functionality and if they planned to implement it. 

Their response was: 

If Affinity suite provides API in the future release, we'll support it.

It would be fantastic to have this across all your products - especially the upcoming Publisher application.

Any chance of reaching out to them and making it happen? 

Thanks!

Also add to the list Font Explorer X. It's much more powerful than RightFont. However Font Explorer won't develop a plugin until enough Affinity users request one. Font Explorer X can be used in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Quark and is a great font management tool. I've used it for years and it's ranked as one of the best font tools you can buy.

I posted a feature request below to get Affinity users to contact Font Explorer and show interest:

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/25558-font-explorer-x/

The developers of Font Explorer X can be reached here:

twitter @FontExplorerX

web http://www.fontexplorerx.com/contact

email: info@fontexplorerx.com