I know that a corner rounding feature that works on any kind of shape is already on the roadmap, but until then, does anyone know a quick and easy to make a rounded rectangle? 

If you mean rounded triangle then the only way is to add the corners yourself with the pen tool. The corner tool is on its way so not much longer to wait.

That's what I figured. Can't wait for a corner tool. It will work on any corners, regardless of the shape, right? Like the live corners in Illustrator CC?

Can't wait for a rounded corners tool ;-) In the meantime this is a nice workaround: just give the object a line width (as bold as you want the curves) then use "expand stroke" and delete the inner vector outline - voila your object has rounded corners. A little drawback: The corners are build of many nodes, but they are nicely rendered, so if you don't want to edit them, it's a good solution. 

Can't wait for a rounded corners tool ;-) In the meantime this is a nice workaround: just give the object a line width (as bold as you want the curves) then use "expand stroke" and delete the inner vector outline - voila your object has rounded corners. A little drawback: The corners are build of many nodes, but they are nicely rendered, so if you don't want to edit them, it's a good solution. 

That's quite brilliant, it never occurred to me to use stroke with rounded joints on a regular triangle. Thanks for that, it's gonna save me so much time. :)