You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Installing Issues: .Net not found

I installed the program and it said to install the .Net Framework. So I installed that and turned off my computer as I need it to rest. I turned on my computer the next day to try out designer and it asked me to install .Net framework again. I decided to install it and run an errand. Came back to my computer fully rebooted. 

I tried it one more time and it asked me to install .Net Framework again.

Okay, I know I installed it. Why is it doing this?

I installed a Windows Update (Anniversary Update BTW) the mysterious .Net framework message is now gone and I was able to boot up AD properly, splash screen and all.

I kind of wish I took a screenshot of the before so we can have it as a note, but alas. Oh well.

Hey Mark, just as an aside, my Windows 10 system hasn't updated to the Anniversary Update yet, but I installed the new .NET (not the Preview version) the day it came out, and my problem with Snagit was resolved.

AD 1.5.1.43   /  AP 1.5.0.45

Windows 10 Pro 64bit  -  Intel i7 6700 @ 3.4GHz  -  nVidia GTX 970 4GB  -  32" Monitor 2560x1440  -  32 GB Ram

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.