You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

document setup glitch?

1) Create a new document, type Web, size e.g. 1024x768, check portrait. Then click OK. The blank document opens.

2) Immediately open the document settings from the button on the toolbar.

3) Look at the size. It reads: Width 1024, Height 768 and the portrait checkbox is not checked.

Looks like a bug?

I tried this with a print document and same behaviour.

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

The portrait checking is something that we are already aware of. Thank you for raising this though

Ah, ok. I searched the forum but couldn't find anything.

Thanks for the corfirmation. Happy fixing :-)

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.