You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[1.5.0.5] Creating Layer using menu item

If i try to created a new layer using menu item "Layer > New Layer" (german "Ebene > Neue Ebene") the new layer is shown in document but not in panel layer. If i then select any other layer the new created layer does not exist anymore. On the other hand if i create a layer with button "Add Layer" (german: "Ebene Hinzufügen") in layer panel the new layer is also shown in layer panel.

It's working in the English Version here, it must be something peculiar with the German Version.

Windows 11 Pro 64bit ¤ AMD Threadripper 3990x ¤ Nvidia RTX 3090 ¤ 256GB DDR4 Ram ¤ ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha

• Staff

Hi Beta-Tester

I've tried this with German language set and Mark's translation DLLs and unfortunately I can't reproduce it.

Does this only happen in 1 document for you, or have you had it happen in a newly created document? When you add the new layer and it doesn't appear - have you noticed any triangles in circles appearing on layers inside the Layers panel (to indicate there are objects inside that layer)?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.