You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity photo, add colour in selection in new layer

unfortunately I can't say otherwise, this simple action of adding a color that I have set in swatches is so stupid that I have to say it. I selected the background, put it in the now layer and tried to add a color, edit, fill or fill primary colors that I previously pulled from the image, the fill window opens, which has a third color, in this case white, red, which I have ready , I can't get into this selection, your procedures for adding colors are so crude, I think you should simplify the color system, because it's an unnecessary mess

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 15.27.08.png

1 minute ago, Iztok said:

I think you should simplify the color system

I don’t see anything that is beta-specific in this request.

Requests for new/changed functionality that is not specifically about what has already been implemented in the beta versions of the software should not be placed in the beta-specific sections of the forums.

A moderator might move this thread to the correct section of the forums for you.

22 hours ago, GarryP said:

I don’t see anything that is beta-specific in this request.

Requests for new/changed functionality that is not specifically about what has already been implemented in the beta versions of the software should not be placed in the beta-specific sections of the forums.

A moderator might move this thread to the correct section of the forums for you.

youa are developing new version, so I think who else could change this

I have nothing to do with the development of the Affinity applications, I'm just a user.

The beta sections of the forums are for people with questions, requests and bug reports which are specific to the current beta release and what has been added or changed in that release.

Questions, requests and bug reports about the applications in general - those that are not about things specific to the current beta release - should be posted in the 'normal' areas of the forums.