You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

UI Usability request

In the new dialog box in Publisher and Designer does not have an orientation (portrait or landscape) and it needs one. I just orients - even presets - to what the previous document was as far as width and height. It's very annoying to have to type in the changes each time.

Any chance we can get a button for orientation?

2nd

Set a default color swatch

After I installed one of the brushes it had a color swatch that now the program always goes to. Anyway that setting a default swatch could be included?

1 hour ago, Bryce said:

In the new dialog box in Publisher and Designer does not have an orientation (portrait or landscape) and it needs one. I just orients - even presets - to what the previous document was as far as width and height. It's very annoying to have to type in the changes each time.

Any chance we can get a button for orientation?

2nd

Set a default color swatch

After I installed one of the brushes it had a color swatch that now the program always goes to. Anyway that setting a default swatch could be included?

Right at the top on the right Following MyPresets.

image.thumb.png.4570dd1ed7ff36c97fd85d3b6e1d2fee.png

iPad Mini 6.  256GB.

Publisher. Designer. Photo for Mac, PC & iOS 

@Affinity-Inspiration

2 hours ago, MikeTO said:

Hi Bryce, there is a button, it's just in a place some of us don't expect. You'll find the portrait/landscape toggle above the preset list.

I always thought that was there to sort your list by the orientation. Thanks for pointing that out!

1 hour ago, Affinity-Inspiration said:

And you can rotate an existing document in the Document Setup by ticking or unticking Portrait. In this case set a landscape to Portrait.

I saw that one - which is rather clunky since it's not in the "new" document in that location. Thanks for sharing!