You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Getting an error while exporting document to PDF (any category in pdf)

31 minutes ago, stokerg said:

Hi @Gooseberry Creations,

Could you also upload the afdesign file as well?  If you'd rather not attach it to the Forums, please upload it to this private Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/request/GPtFNpsJvgzjdGIKALEX

File is uploaded on above given link.  Do let me know if you need any further details.  Also please note I've used Gujarati Fonts in it using Shreelipi so if you need any further details do let me know or if i need to convert those fonts to curve let me know.

Thanks with regards,

Vimal

• Staff

Thanks for the file.

The issue was caused by a Text Layer, if you delete the highlighted layer in the attached screenshot from Artboard 2, you'll be able to export to PDF.  It's a strange layer that one, as it doesn't appear to be displaying any text and when I delete it, there's no change to the text that's displayed in the file.

2 minutes ago, stokerg said:

Thanks for the file.

The issue was caused by a Text Layer, if you delete the highlighted layer in the attached screenshot from Artboard 2, you'll be able to export to PDF.  It's a strange layer that one, as it doesn't appear to be displaying any text and when I delete it, there's no change to the text that's displayed in the file.

Please share the screen shot which layer i need to delete.

• Staff

Odd its exporting fine for me once i delete that Layer but I am missing the fonts used.

As this is looking more and more like a font issue, can you upload the fonts used in the file to the Dropbox link in my 1st reply?  If you have finished editing the file and just need a quick export, selecting everything in the file and selecting Convert To Curves, will then allow you to export this.  

22 minutes ago, stokerg said:

Odd its exporting fine for me once i delete that Layer but I am missing the fonts used.

As this is looking more and more like a font issue, can you upload the fonts used in the file to the Dropbox link in my 1st reply?  If you have finished editing the file and just need a quick export, selecting everything in the file and selecting Convert To Curves, will then allow you to export this.  

Dear,

I've uploaded the fonts as requested for entire document.

Please do the needful.

Appreciate your prompt feedback.

Regards,

Vimal

1 hour ago, stokerg said:

Thanks for the fonts.

If you check your Private Messages, I've sent you another version of the file :) 

Dear @stokerg,

Thank you for the file,  The revised version shared by you worked for PDF export but the layer FX are not working as expected.  herewith sharing the output for your reference.

Please guide me what was my mistake if any and how to get correct output in PDF as well.

Win Menu Design Vimal Harsora.pdf