You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Template macOS Sonoma (all vectorized)

sansnom

🇬🇧 Hello, I was looking for the most official sources possible from Apple regarding macOS interface elements for designing or modifying interfaces. Very complicated, unless you have Sketch installed on your Mac...

Here is a series of Affinity Designer files, all vector. Here, the first file concerning the Application icons. I would gradually complete the elements that I could find and then use Affinity Designer. Good reception...

🇫🇷 Bonjour, je cherchais les sources les plus officielles possibles provenant d'Apple concernant les éléments d'interface de macOS pour concevoir ou modifier des interfaces. Très compliqué, sauf à avoir Sketch installé sur son mac...

Voici une série de fichiers Affinity Designer, tout vectoriel. Ici, le premier fichier concernant les icônes des Applications. Je complèterais au fur et à mesure des éléments que je pourrais trouver et ensuite reprendre sous Affinity Designer. Bonne réception...

image.thumb.png.1276bd6f02d4bc00e3f05e121350cf16.png

image.png.477ad2b490b7a1f7dfe48c803c45d5c5.png

Template Icon App.afdesign Migrated Global Colors.afdesign

Mac Mini M1 16Go – macOS 13.6.4

🇬🇧 Download links for the Symbols SF software and the typos used by Apple for all its interfaces:

🇫🇷 Liens de téléchargement du logiciel Symbols SF et des typos utilisées par Apple pour toutes ses interfaces:

https://developer.apple.com/sf-symbols/

https://developer.apple.com/fonts/

You could make an reusable macOS Sonoma UI Assets category out of that with subcategories (icons, colors, cursors, menubar ...), so the whole could be reused (dragged'n'dropped, placed) from one assets category, instead of opening all x template files seperately and copy/paste needed stuff from these.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

Hi @v_kyr

I think I understand what you would like. I very rarely use Assets panel. I'll see if it doesn't take me too long to build, but the idea is certainly interesting and above all practical, I agree...

7 minutes ago, sansnom said:

Hi, I think I understand what you would like. I very rarely use Assets panel. I'll see if it doesn't take me too long to build, but the idea is certainly interesting and above all practical, I agree...

Yes, what came to mind here is, that you can make a general easy to reuse Sonoma UI assets Kit out of that and then can share it (if you want) in the forums Resources section. So other people can (re)use it to build Sonoma UI designs.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan

15 minutes ago, sansnom said:

@v_kyr I will have to consult the AD doc to best manage these libraries. No problem…

Jip, the online help tells how to deal with assets. You will do most from the Assets panel and it's little top right hamburger menu, aka creating a new main asset category (rename it accordingly) and then under that subcategories (renaming those too accordingly). Then placing on the doc selected objects into the related asset subcategories.

You can also take a look and orientate structure wise on this older OSX El Capitan one here ...

14 minutes ago, v_kyr said:

Jip, the online help tells how to deal with assets. You will do most from the Assets panel and it's little top right hamburger menu, aka creating a new main asset category (rename it accordingly) and then under that subcategories (renaming those too accordingly). Then placing on the doc selected objects into the related asset subcategories.

You can also take a look and orientate structure wise on this older OSX El Capitan one here ...

Thanks @v_kyr, it's an excellent base to work from... and I think it will take me a little time to achieve the same thing for macOS Sonoma!...