You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Vectorize with Jun: Creative Vector Illustration in Affinity Designer

Hello Affinity Community,

I'm Jun, and I'm excited to share my new YouTube channel, Vectorize with Junhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZXp5PGuh-RDO2t85S20qQ, where I'll showcasing the process of vector illustration using Affinity Designer. 

I started this channel in late December 2023 and uploaded speed up vector illustration process videos. As the channel grows, I hope to also share some useful Affinity Designer tips and tricks.

I'm reaching out to invite you to join me on this creative journey. Your support, whether it's a watch, a like, or a comment, means a lot. I'm open to feedback and suggestions as we explore the world of vector art together.

I also share the sketch of the illustration on each video so you can vectorize along. Don't forget to check them out!

Check out the Latest Video: 

I also share the sketch of the illustration on each video so you can vectorize along. Don't forget to check them out!

Hi, all! I'm excited to share my latest illustration with you all: Baby Dragon Vector Illustration in Affinity Designer 2.

Whether you're a seasoned illustrator or just starting out, this video is designed for everyone who enjoy the vector art without overwhelming technicalities.

Feel free to share your thoughts, ask questions, or simply enjoy the illustration process!

Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe to the channel for more artful content!

Click her to watch: