You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Need some help correcting a mockup in Affinity Photo please

Hello

I am trying to use this mockup in Affinity Photo:

image.thumb.png.d50a4208f999debf22d7c3de2c0ae258.png

Above is how it should look (in Photoshop) with the corresponding layers panel shown below:

image.png.f7c82044f3fd48bb89eeddfc6a1eac2c.png

In Photo, however, it is displaying like this:

image.thumb.png.1da9783e92ad48947c4858745fb8e8ea.png

And the layers panel:

image.thumb.png.06c837968a1a29a87a0a2f9ef58f37df.png

In Photoshop it looks like the layers 'texture 1' to 'texture 3' are 'masked to below' but on Photo you don't appear to be able to merge all three layers to below. Can anyone give me some pointers on how I can correct this mockup in Photo?

Link to the mockup file is here if anyone wanted to have a play themselves:

https://unblast.com/download/21235/

Regards

James

image.png

Just opened this in Affinity Photo v2 and it opens fine, in yours it looks like the warps are being ignored.

iMac 27" 2019 Sequoia 15.0 (24A335), iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

I'm on Mac Ventura 13.6 and when I enable import smart objects it does break it.

iMac 27" 2019 Sequoia 15.0 (24A335), iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

As noted above if “Import PSD smart objects where possible” is on in APhoto or Designer the PSD fails to import correctly.
But to get it looking right it’s mostly just a matter of rearranging the order of things in the Layers panel;
In Group Base there is a white pixel Layer called Base, that needs to be used as a Mask for the Group Base by dropping it onto the thumbnail of said Group.
In Group Base > Group MockUp 1 there are three "Texture" layers which need to be puled out and placed above Group MockUp 1 in Group Base.
With the three Texture layers still selected move them to the right some to correctly reposition them where they should be.
And the Layer Shadow needs to be puled out of Group Base and placed below said Group in the Layers panel.

macOS 12.7.6  15" Macbook Pro, 2017  |  4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU  |  Radeon Pro 555 2GB GPU + Integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 1.536GB  |  16GB RAM  |  Wacom Intuos4 M

The correct position for the three textures is X: 712px Y: 642px 

This is how it will look based on @markw help.
Screenshot2023-12-01at18_06_11.png.d901e18a1c51325215fe27d405cebcde.png