You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

does anyone get addinational border work with tables? (adding border with Designer to Publisher table)

does anyone get addinational border work with tables? (adding border with Designer (with Apperamnce panel) to Publisher table). feel works erratic and i feel i made earlier it work. normal table use i dont need it but some special cases. apperance panel i feel added such for table. sometimes when i get stroke settings change they go state i cannot change values when i change them they go back. also not get this double stroke thing work. and i show vector shape what i mean double stroke there is two strokes where other is outside of table and other is centered with shape. not work at same level reliable what is vector shapes.

i mean one what is outside of main table not layered strokes (even this is nice with vector shapes using different brush for stroke and layer modes). i dont similar thing with other tool but if wanted do this with these tools.(i dont want anymore use one program needs things what i generally avoid now (use my older computer what noisy and slow) and similar trick i can do with affinity but is easier when border is part of table not rectangle what is back of table).

double_border.png