You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Stroke not adjusting - Affinity Designer 2

wrc04

Hello, I am trying to adjust my stroke on some text and the adjusting slider and unit pad are both being very buggy. When I try to slide the stroke up slightly, the adjuster slider goes straight to 106.4 pt or higher. Regardless of which exact unit it is at, the slider is all the way to the end. At that point, it won't let me slide it back at all, or it might go down a few points. If I tap the beginning of the slider, it will go back down but again if I try to slide it slowly forward, it jumps straight to 106.4 pt or more. Then I tried to adjust the stroke by tapping on the 106.4 pt sign and punching in 50 pt. The slider goes to 53.2 pt, then I try to get it to 55 pt and it goes to 58.5 pt. In other words it's all over the map. 

I am using an iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd Gen. It's running Affinity Designer (all three apps are installed) and it's updated to 2.2.0. My iPad is updated to 17.0.3. I was using an Apple Pencil, second gen. I uploaded a video for reference. Thank you.